Buddhas in the Marketplace
The name "LightPath Transformation" indicates brightness and ease.
We understand our job to be a kind of "Consciousness Tour Guide for Daily Life"
Meditation is the foundation.
It is an adventure. An effortless unfolding with no end. Eventually it reveals that Life is a gift, a treasure to be enjoyed - rather than a problem to be solved.
Meditation releases stress, expands the capacity of the brain to perform and keeps us calm and happy in the midst of what buzzes and whirls around us.
Spirituality is often understood as an 'escape from the world' or the physical existence, in order to avoid certain kinds of hardship. Having found out that that doesn't work, we use spirituality as an ally to assist in realising the true potential of who and how we are, while living ordinary lives.
supports you in discovering and flowering in your uniqueness. No two people awaken or heal in the same way. We offer individually tailored sessions, Individual Intensives, Groups and Trainings.
- The main tools are Self-Discovery and Healing of Trauma.
- The approach is holistic in paying equal attention to body, mind, emotion and psyche.
- The invitation is to overcome old patterns, to transform and to heal in a way which is felt in daily life and in relating with others.
- The goal is to explore life with loving awareness throughout the changes that happen along the path in living and dying.
What do you get?
- A happy and healthy life
- Physical and Psychological Healing
- Personal and Professional Training
APPROACH AND ETHICS
A detailed description of our methods
What we offer is complementary, not alternative. It does NOT replace medical advice, medication or other physical or mental health therapies.
HEALTH AND HEALING
Body and Energy Work to come in closer contact with one's body and it's inner language
PERSONAL CONSCIOUSNESS TRAINING "The Song of You"
It works through the octaves of development of consciousness and how this plays out in your individual programming. (involves Tibetan Pulsing)
in case you really mean it! :)